Staying motivated on your fitness goals can be tough in the best of times but even more so when you have a lot going on.…
Health & Fitness
28 Jun 2017
[LIFESTYLE] FEEL GOOD MOMENTS: TAMPAX DONATES $10K WORTH OF FEM CARE PRODUCTS TO AN ORGANIZATION OF MY CHOICE!
I am so grateful to the team over at Tampax and Always for their continued support of young girl's and adult women's feminine hygiene care needs. From their research and innovations to their confidence boosting campaigns, they continue to put their consumers first!
Being fashionable and feeling your best is a top priority for today’s woman. If you’re like me, you want to look your best always, even during that special time of the month.
6 Jun 2015
VEGAN COCOA RASPBERRY BLISS!
No lie, the deliciousness of this smoothie recipe kind of caught me off guard. I had to have a little sit down after... It's just THAT good!
Once I came off of my post holiday juice cleanse with Fuel Juices, I was looking for a meal that would be easy to digest - but equally satisfying to the tastebuds...
8 May 2015
KALE, BANANA & ORANGE SMOOTHIE!
Need an extra boost in the morning? An energizing green smoothie, packed with vitamins and full of flavour till the last job will do it!
Food is powerful. Take baby steps to learn more about the magic in your kitchen by keeping these 10 essential ingredients in stock!
Studies show that what you do in the gym has about a 20% impact on your body - leaving what you eat to hold 80% of the responsibility!